Resume Objective Lines

 Here is a collection of Resume objective

I offer through myself as a result oriented individual with a zeal to achieve and capable of performing in high-pressure environment.

I assure you sir, in the event of being offered a chance to work in your Organization; I shall take all effort to merit your selection.



To develop my inherent innovative skills into professionally mature and focused expertise/competency and work in professional environment for the best interest of the company where my CAD knowledge is utilized to its fullest


A challenging career that provides an opportunity for developing innovative applications using evolving technologies and an exposure to learn new exciting skills.

To build my career in reputed company that helps me to grow with organization and further develop my skills. Willing to be in pivoted position so as to handle challenging and creative situations.

To work and acquire knowledge in a challenging Professional environment where my skill sets and used to the fullest extend, there by benefiting the firm and self.

To achieve excellence through innovation in the field of Design by taking greater
responsibility and involvement with my knowledge & experience for the growth of the Organization and self.


Qualified Engineer aspiring to work with a growing organization that offers a challenging environment where I can carve a niche for myself and effectively deliver towards contributing to the organization’s target & aspirations.

To make the best use of the opportunities and to approach each change in the best available way so as to company position in great demand in the global market.

To work with commitment in a well organized company, where my skills will be useful for the  development of company and to boost my career to the peak.

To build a solid professional template for a challenging career, associate with and work For the organization that progress dynamically and gives me a chance to update my Knowledge and enhance my skills.

To Explore the Possibility of Achieving Top Position in an Organization which provides me Advantages over my Qualification & Work Experience and Achieve Personal & Organization Goals.

Seeking a career where in, I can participate actively, learn things faster and own my technical skills and to use my strong analytical skill to come out successfully as a team with synergy.

To secure an entry level position in a reputed company where I can effectively contribute my technical skills and build my career in the industry.

What is your ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

If You Like The Post Or want to Add Something More
then feel free to comment